Tuition & Fees
Tuition Schedule for 2016 - 2017 Academic Year
Tuition rates have been reduced to support EPDS's mission to provide an exceptional education to our Cape Ann communities.
- Grade K through 8th: $6,700 (early enrollment discount for 2016/2017 available through March 1), plus fees of $400 per trimester covering field experiences and specialist instructional materials
- Pre-K, 5-day program: $4,975, plus bi-annual fee of $250 (covering field experiences and specialist instructional materials)
- Pre-K, 4-day program: $4,350, plus bi-annual fee of $225
- Pre-K, 3-day program: $3,825, plus bi-annual fee of $200
- Pre-K, 2-day program: $3,475, plus bi-annual fee of $175
- Pre-K, Afternoon Adventure: $25 per session (12pm – 3pm)
Application & Enrollment Fees
- New Student Application Fee: $50
- New Student Registration Fee: $100
- Current Student Re-enrollment Fee: $50
- Pre-K to 8th Grade Enrollment Deposit: $500
Due with completed Enrollment Contract within 15 days of acceptance/re-enrollment to secure the student’s place in the class, non-refundable and applied to final tuition payment.
Extended Day Program
Available for Pre-K through 8th Grade, 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM, Monday - Friday
Tuition Payment Plans
- Single Payment Plan - For payment of 100% of tuition plus all fees on or before June 1 or at the time of enrollment, a $150 discount per tuition will be applied.
- Three Payment Plan - The first payment is comprised of one third of tuition on or before June 1. The second payment is comprised of the next one third of tuition on or before the first day of school for the calendar year. The third payment (remaining balance) is due on or before the November 1. If the student enrolls after June 1, then this schedule can be adjusted by the business manager. A major credit card must be provided in order to secure this payment plan. (Add a $50 fee for this payment plan.)
- Six Payment Plan - Payment of 1/3 of tuition by June 1 and the remainder paid in 5 equal payments due August 1, September 1, October 1, November 1, and December 1. If the student enrolls after June 1, then this schedule can be adjusted by the business manager. (Add a $100 fee for this payment plan).
It is requested that all tuition be paid by check. The Three Payment and Six Payment tuition contracts must be secured by a credit card as do other multiple payment contracts.
Any family can choose to apply for financial aid through the school's affiliation with the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS). A family must provide all the information required by NAIS, which utilizes SSS evaluation procedure to determine if the family meets the requirements for assistance. NAIS then notifies the school and family of its recommended tuition contribution. The NAIS recommendation is used as a guide to assist the EPDS financial aid team in determining what if any tuition adjustments will be provided.