Eastern Point Day School, Pre-K through Grade 8, is a non-profit, community-based school that provides an exceptional educational and developmental experience in a kind, caring, and inspiring environment.
The Eastern Point Day School experience includes:
- Kind, caring environment where all people treat each other with dignity and respect
- Small class size, individualized instruction
- Academic excellence
- Curriculum based on successful past practices and latest research
- Thematic teaching and learning with emphasis on curriculum integration
- Multi-age classrooms and flexible grouping
- Creative thinking, problem solving, teamwork
- Off-site experiential learning and partners
- Enrichment - Art, Creative Movement, Drama, Music, Physical Education, Spanish
- Extended Day programs until 5:00 p.m.
- Academic and enrichment programs and activities for home school families
- Affordable tuition and sibling discounts
The community that represents your child's school is important. We are a collaborative group of students, families, faculty, administrators, and trustees committed to engaging the students, and each other, in an educational experience where we are all inspired and challenged.
At EPDS, parental and family participation in school life is a common shared value within our community. Family members participate, volunteer, and experience their children’s education first hand. EPDS is uniquely enriched by its families and supporters who generously give their time, talent, expertise and experience to enhance school life on many levels. Parents and family members also benefit from these collaborative school experiences; much like work or daily life for adults, school is your child’s “home away from home,” and it is important for all of us to get to know each other.